Quality First Career Center is approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission. Our curriculum is also approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
We offer the following training programs:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA – 120 hours)
- Certified Nursing Assistant to Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA to GNA – 78 hours)
- Phlebotomy (Phl – 340 hours)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT – 20 hours)
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid (FA)
- Consulting & In-Service
Quality First Career Center partners with the Maryland Workforce Services and DC DOES Workforce.
You may check out the pages of these programs for further details. You can also talk to us at 301-270-5105 for answers to your queries.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Quality First Career Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) organization and does not discriminate in its enrollment procedures against any applicant regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, color, age, creed, disabilities, or national origin.